Don’t see a position that is the right fit? Send in your resume to our resume bank and we’ll reach out when something becomes available! We’re looking for folks to join Team Slotkin who are excited to work in a fast-paced campaign environment and help keep Michigan blue. We’re hiring in all aspects of the campaign including: political communications, digital media, campaign finance, field organizing, research, and operations.
To submit your resume for consideration, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Resume Submission – [Your Full Name].” In your email, include a brief message introducing yourself and describing why you want to join Team Slotkin, and your department of interest. We will keep your resume on file and reach out if a suitable position becomes available. General Expectations & Qualifications:
- Based in Michigan or Washington, D.C. or willing to relocate
- Extremely organized, excellent attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Effective communicator and team-player, ready to work alongside a large campaign team and external stakeholders
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic who is willing to work non-traditional hours on occasion
- The campaign is committed to training the next generation of political leaders in Michigan
Note: This is a general resume submission posting, and it does not pertain to any specific job opening at the moment. By submitting your resume, you are expressing your interest in potential future opportunities with Elissa Slotkin for Michigan.
Elissa Slotkin for Michigan is an equal opportunity employer. Women, people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, veterans, and members of other underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged to apply.